Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October 2009 Review

I read eight books this month; it may sound like a small amount, but gosh, with school and all it's a lot to me:

1. Medina Hill by Trilby Kent
2. How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford
3. Sliding on the Edge by C. Lee McKenzie
4. Eli the Good by Silas House
5. Dairy Queen by Catherine Murdock

6. Hannah: Daughters of the Sea by Kathryn Lasky
7. In Your Room by Jordanna Frailberg
8. Panama by Shelby Hiatt

(You can find the reviews here on BLT; use the lovely search box!)

I did two author guest posts:


Anyone Want to Swap?
At the moment I have no bookshelf. Yeah, I know. Because of this serious problem I have limited room on my closet shelves (two full ones) and on my dresser. So, I'm trying to find a new home for some of the books I'll probably never read again. If you would like to swap with me just zap me an email and we'll go from there! :) Here's a list of books I'm willing to swap: (links go to reviews)

Breathless by Jessica Warman
Hidden Voices by Pat Lowery Collins
Fever Season by Eric Zweig (ARC)
Panama by Shelby Haitt (ARC)
When the Whistle Blows by Fran Cannon Slayton (ARC)
Another Faust by Daniel & Dina Nayeri (ARC)


ATTENTION WINNERS OF RUIED BY PAULA MORRIS!!!!!
You should be getting your books sometimes this week. If you do not receive the book, please let me know! Thanks.


Photobucket

2 comments:

A Bookshelf Monstrosity said...

Don't worry, Morgan. 8 books is alot! I'm in grad school, so I sympathize. I always wish I was reading instead of sitting in class or doing schoolwork :)

Kelsey said...

I'd love to trade for any of those! I sent you an email(:

Related Posts with Thumbnails