Sunday, September 19, 2010

Looking for Inspiring Guest Bloggers

A recent guest blogger posting fever has swept over the blogosphere and I caught it! I kept seeing these neat posts about bloggers: how they balance school and reviewing, inspiration, etc., and I thought, why not feature some other book bloggers on BLT
Okay, so here's your chance to be featured right here on Books and Literature for Teens! I'm thinking the first theme "topic" for guest bloggers to discuss will be on inspiration. Ask yourself, "what inspires you to blog". Include a photo that expresses your inspiration (complete with credit if it's not your own creation) and a short paragraph explaining what inspires you. It might be a specific book, a person, heck, even your own bookshelf– tell me all about it! 

If you'd like to be featured as a guest blogger, please contact me via email {thefirstlibrarian@yahoo.com} or send a birdie tweet to @morganluvsbooks! Looking forward to your visit :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails