Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hold My Hand: Book Cover Lookalikes

Spotting strikingly similar book covers can be fun, but sometimes it can get rather confusing especially if you memorize/recognize a book by its cover. To set you straight on some these "lookalike" novels here's a list I've complied of covers with couples holding hands:
The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. Smith
(Hardcover, Paperback)
Friend is Not a Verb by Daniel Ehrenhaft
I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder
-Reviewed by BLT-
Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
I Know It's Over by C.K. Kelly Martin
(Paperback)

There's probably lots of books I missed...have you seen them? Send me an email, comment, or tweet–I'd love to know :)

1 comment:

Nina said...

Indeed they do look a lot like each other. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails