Monday, April 6, 2009

Hot Off the Press (6)

The Books of April 1st
It's barely the first week of April and twenty books have been released! I've only featured fourteen because digging up book covers and amazon links is pretty darn time consuming. Enjoy!
(Click on the book covers to see amazon page)


       

      

      

Hmmmm, these new release (minus The Roar) all have something in common: emotional journeys!
Three deal with deaths: Water Steps, Cold Skin, and Five Minuets More; two deal with tramas: Purge and All the Broken Piecies; and the rest is about fitting in or finding your place in the world.
Out of these fourteen books, which are you interested in reading? Why?

Me, I'm pretty much going to try any of these, but I'm more interested in Five Minuets More, Purge, and Water Steps.
Why, well for various reasons I guess. I've never tried a book about disorders or phobias, so I'm going to give it a whirl.

1 comment:

Ian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails