Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Book Gorge (21)

Book Gorge is a list of "to-be released" books that I want to read. This is a great opportunity to grab a pen and jot down these books! Till next week, wish big and happy reading...
February 
Strings Attached by Judy Blundell
(Read my review of What I Saw and How I Lied)
Mystery; New York 1950s; mob lawyer
Anya's War by Andrea Alban
This book in a few words:
World War II; Jewish girl; Shanghai; Amelia Earhart
Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper
Victorian London; fraud and scandal; sisters; funeral parlor
Trapped by Michael Northrop
Blizzard; seven trapped teens; one decision
March
(You can find my review of the first book HERE)
Pirates; disguised cabin boy; brutal adventure 

---Book Gorge is in original creation by BLT

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails