Monday, August 9, 2010

You Whoo, I'm Back and Other Updates

I'm back online. I actually received my computer a lot earlier than expected but I've been so very busy this week I couldn't bring myself to sit in front of the computer long enough to scratch out a review. My siesta is over though and I'm ready to get back to blogging.
Good news: I bought a TON of books while I was off the internet (hehe). In fact, I almost came close to over doing it–hey! that's what Hastings gets for having so many used books... I just couldn't resist. I didn't have time to whip up a IMM post, but I'll show you my "horde" of new/used books next Sunday.
Bad news: My summer reading pile is going horribly. Last I checked I can cross off two more on the list but that's IT! Boy did I do a hard one this year. Maybe next summer I'll just read whatever falls into my lap. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Still want to read 1778 by David McCullough (The Illustrated Edition)... it keeps staring at me while I type, desperately trying to get my attention.


As I explained earlier, I've been busy. Very busy. Too busy to blog. Why? It has to do with books and wood. Did you guess it? If not, I'll be posting pictures soon then you can see why this something is even better than book blogging.


Till then, happy reading!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Morgan, welcome back! :D

https://booksthoughtsadventures.com said...

I have a feeling you are building a bookcase? Hee hee hee...

Related Posts with Thumbnails