Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 2010 Releases

I keep this notebook (the Notebook) that has pages and pages of upcoming books and other to-read books. Solid book names and authors! I think I've been "hoarding" my Notebook for too long, so I've decided to share those pages with you. Hope this helps to find more great books this year. There is an Amazon link at the bottom of the page, look up the books through Amazon. The links that are included, are of books you can find here on BLT. The release information is not always correct due to the fact that releases dates change all the time. Please contact me if I'm missing a book or anything else :)


Contemporary Fiction

The Lonely Hearts Club - Elizabeth Eulberg [1]
Blind Love - Aaron Elkin
Runaway Storm - D.E. Knobbe
Out in the Crowd (The Reinvention of Skylar Holt Book 2) - Stephanie Morrill
Tomorrow All Will Be Beautiful - Brigid Lowery (poems)


By The Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead - Julie Ann Peters [5]
Some Girls Are - Courtney Summers
Island Sting - Bonnie J. Doerr (debut) [6]
A Chick Shall Inherit the Earth (An All About Us Novel) - Shelby Adina [7]
The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Kidnapped - Yxta Maya Murray
The Secret Year - Jennifer Hubbard (debut)
The Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet - Erion Dionne

Flightsend - Linda Newberry [12]
Very LeFreak - Rachel Cohn 
Short Circus - Stephen V Masse [15]
Freefall - Ariela Anhalt [18]
Boys Without Names - Kashmira Sheth [19]
The Year I Turned Sixteen - Diane Schuemm (revised 3 in 1) [26]


Fantasy/Sci-Fi
The Girl With the Mermaid Hair - Delia Ephron [5]
Mercury - Hope Larson (graphic novel)
Green - Laura Peyton Roberts [12]
Wish - Alexandra Bullen (debut)
The Mark - Jen Nadol [19]
The Year I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It - Zelzer Adam [26]


Thriller/Mystery
Bleeding Violet - Dia Reeves (debut) [5]
Chasing Brooklyn - Lisa Schroeder
All Unquiet Things - Anna Jarzab [12]
They Never Came Back - Caroline B. Cooney



Historical Fiction
Good Fortune - Noni Carter [5]
A Million Shades of Gray - Cynthia Kadohata
Leaving Gees Bend - Irene Lathem
Grease Town - Ann Towell (debut) [12]
Alice I Have Been - Melanie Benjamin
Woods Runner - Gary Paulsen


Nonfiction
The Spindletop Oil Gusher: The Story of the Texas Oil Boom - Cameron Bredeson [1]


Publishers & Authors: If you see your book on this list and would like BLT to review it, please don't hesitate to contact me! thefirstlibrarian@yahoo.com


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails