Sunday, December 20, 2009

In My Mailbox (14) & CONTEST Update


I received my Secret Santa package on Thursday! I was really excited and even happier when I opened up all these presents:


Stuff From My Secret Santa

A Paris Remembered 2010 calendar (Ommygosh, how did my SS know I liked loved Pari stuff!?)
The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones
Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
The Princess Bride movie (what a cool idea!)


My Thank-You Note:
Dear Secret Santa,
I LOVED all my presents, especially the Paris calendar! Thank you so much for sending me all those books-I can't wait to read them!  
Love, Morgan
PS. Who are you?!


1st Anniversary I-Spy Contest Update:
My anniversary bash is going okay. I don't have as many people entered as I would have hoped, but there are probably a lot of you gone/offline due to the holidays. I hope the I-Spy part isn't too hard for you :) Anyways, the next contest (beginning January something) will be a bit grander so to speak. 
If I get 9 more followers/entries by the Dec. 25th (which is the deadline) and I will add another winner! 
Want to play I-Spy and win some book? Click here!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Ellz said...

GReat secret Santa goodie. I am still waiting on both of mine:(

Kelsey said...

Awesome gifts! I want to read all those books :)

Anonymous said...

Oooo, your layout, I love it! Great books as well. Santa was very nice to you. ;)

Unknown said...

I hope you discover the identity of your Secret Santa. Enjoy!

Heather Zundel said...

Okay, anyone who gives The Princess Bride as a present surely rocks.

book review said...

enjoy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails