Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Book Gorge (14)

This Book Gorge is a bit shorter than usual and I've downsized the pictures because the post was getting waaaaay too long. If you want to see a close up of the book covers, just click on them.
These books have some interesting colors and graphics. I think Mercury has the coolest cover by far because it's simple, yet eye catching because you have to take a double look. I think I'm most excited to read either Mercury--which is a graphic novel--or Three Rivers Rising which is written in verse. What about you? See anything eye-catching?


Three Rivers Rising by Jame Richards (April)
A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley (June)
 
Light Beneath the Ferns by Anne Spollen (Feb.)
Happyface by Stephen Emond (March)

Albatross by Josie Bloss (Feb.)
Mercury by Hope Larson (Jan.)
(Graphic novel)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the cover for Light Beneath the Ferns. I've only heard of one of these books before, so thanks for pointing out some new ones!

Related Posts with Thumbnails