Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Book Gorge (13)

I found some really neat books this week! I even went back and scoured the web for books I missed that are due out in January and February! I'm really excited to read all of these books and I'm going to put them ALL on my wishlist! I also included links to Amazon (whoo-hoo) that should lead to synopsis--which is kinda rare especially for the May and June books at the bottom. Enjoy guys!
>I've also been debating wether or not to feature Book Gorge every week  (currently I'm featuring it every other week). If you'd like to see Book Gorge every week on Wednesday OR if you only like to see it every other week, please leave a comment or tweet! Always grateful for feedback :)

Runaway Storm by D.E. Knobbe (Jan. 2010)



The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray (Jan. 2010)



Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin (Jan. 2010)



The Clone Codes by Patricia, Fred, & John McKissack (Feb. 2010)



To Come and Go Like Magic by Katie Pickard Fawcett (Feb. 2010)



Epitaph Road by David Patneaude (March 2010)



Raven Speak by Diane Lee Wilson (April 2010)



Caleb + Kate by Cindy Martinusen-Coloma (May 2010)



My Double Life by Janette Rallison (May 2010)



Everlasting by Angie Frazier (June 2010)










Photobucket

2 comments:

A Bookshelf Monstrosity said...

alice I have been is wonderful! I read an ARC last month.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

nice. I really want to read alice I have been.

-Lauren

Related Posts with Thumbnails