Sunday, November 8, 2009

In My Mailbox (11)

This week I didn't get too much but it's "okay" because my to-read pile is getting a bit, uh, high. (:
(Credit for IMM goes to The Story Siren)

For Review
A Pearl Among Princes by Coleen Murtagh Paratore (review coming up later this week)
The Ghosts of Lone Jack by Lance Lee Noel

From the Library

Cathy's Ring (sooo excited to read the last book; I'm like dying to find out what happens!)
Dancing Through Fire by Kathryn Lasky
(I always liked the ballerina pictures by Degas so I'm curious to read the story behind the girl who posed for him)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh yeah, the Portraits book sounds good. I love Degas too. I love the later ones where the colours are more vivid as his eyesight faded. Great books this week. Enjoy.

Nina said...

Great books you got. I like the cover of A Pearl Among Princes, hope it's any good.

Happy reading to YOU.

Nina

Ellz said...

Great mailbox. You have some great stories ahead of you!
Elie (Ellz Readz)

I just started following you. Come check out my blog..
http://ellzreadz.blogspot.com/

Happy Reading!

Wendi said...

I love the cover and sound of A Pearl Among Princes! Happy reading

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

Rebecca said...

Great books. Cathy's Ring is a good book. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Related Posts with Thumbnails