Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Inspire Today: Writing Contest, New Books & Lost in Ink

Writing Contest

YA Literature Review is hosting a writing contest for teens! The winne
r will get his short story published in YA Lit's new literature magazine (The YA Literature Review) and will received a signed copy of Scot Westerfeild's Specials. For entry rules and deadlines, please click here.






Hot Off The Press
I haven't featured this meme in awhile, but hopefully I get back to posting it again soon! The following books have been released this past week:

Ghost in the Machine (Skeleton Creek #2) - Patrick Carman (see my Skeleton Creek review)
How to Say Goodbye in Robot - Natalie Standford
Last Breath (Rayne Tour #2) - Brandilyn & Amberly Collins
Lips Touch - Lani Taylor
Once Was Lost - Sara Zarr
A Summer of Silk Moths - Margaret Willey
Fire - Kristin Cashore
Bad Apple - Laura Ruby
Ice - Sarah Beth Durst
Leviathan - Scott Westerfeld
The Maze Runner - James Dasher

And last but not least, I want to introduce new blogger Staysi! Be sure to check out her blog.
Welp, that's it for this week.......and I'm off to Phoenix. Shopping, bookstores....yay!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Staysi said...

Thanks for introducing me! :)
Have fun in Phoenix.
(Ahh bookstores!! I'm so jealous. haha)

Related Posts with Thumbnails