Sunday, July 19, 2009

In My Mailbox (7)

Another week gone by and my scheduled posting is still not working :(, so I'm up early writing this post.
I've been thinking a lot recently on some new stuff for BLT. I've been debating on wether or not to join in on some discussion going around the blog-o-sphere or start my own. But then I thought, it all starts with one question-preferably from my audience.

So now I'm asking my fellow followers, would you like me to join in on some discussion out there?
If so, which ones? Maybe you have a question for me?

Now to what's IMM: This week was rather boring and I'm mainly posting some books I got a few weeks back. As you might have read, I returned from summer camp last week sick, so I've pretty much been recovering from that. I hate getting sick in the summertime-it's just not fair!
Anyway what's your take on these books?



The Geek Girl's Guide to Cheerleading by Cinthia Tahmaseb & Darcy Vance (SimonPluse/May 09)
The Sweet Life of Stella Madison by Lara M. Zeises (Delacorte/June 09)



The Stone Child by Dan Poblocki (Random/August 09)



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails