Almost every year I have kept a "summer reading list" either to gather library goodies or just because I curious to see how many books I could read. Last summer (June-August) I planned to read 25 books, but ended up reading 35!
This summer (June 1st -August 31st) I want to break that record. I'm setting my list up for at least thirty books*, but hopefully I can read more!
Want to join me? Start a Summer Reading post and link through Mr. Linky!
*Can be fiction 100 pgs. and up or non-fiction. In parentheses include month and or rating.
How Many Books: 30+
How Long: June 1st-August 31st
Pages So Far: 2,799
1. Project Sweet Life by Brent Hartinger (June) 5/5
2. The Entomological Tales of Augusts T. Percival by Dene Low (June) 5/5
3. Skeleton Creek by Patrick Carman (June) 4/5
4. The Uninvited by Tim Wynne-Jones (June) 4/5
5. The Straits by Jeremy Craig (June) 3/5
6. When the Whistle Blows by Fran C. Slayton (July) 5/5
7. A Sweet Disorder by Jacqueline Kolosov (July) 5/5
8. The Sweet Life of Stella Madison (July) 3/5
9. Me, Just Different by Stephanie Morrill (July) 4/5
10. Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley (August) 4/5
11. And Then Everything Unraveled by Jennifer Sturman (August) 4/5