Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wishing on Wednesday (11)

"Wishing on Wednesdays" is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine
BLT features this muse weekly and to make it somewhat unique, I try to find books that haven't already been featured on other book blogs. Till next week, wish big and happy reading!

Gosh, another week gone by and-naughty me- I haven't finished that Amazon order yet. I guess you guys might have to wait a bit longer to see my most wished for 2009 releases. Sigh. But I have been busy suggesting recently released books to my library. In fact the library called me (aren't I special?) to let me know that TWO of those suggested books are ready for me to pick up! :) Want to know what they are? Stay tuned for my "In My Mailbox" post on Sunday.
Now about  why I'm wishing for the following books: I haven't read Oh, My Gods by Tera Lynn Childs yet, but I couldn't help featuring the sequel. There's something about colorful or clean book covers that make be excited about reading what's on the inside. The second book I heard about a few months ago. I'm a such sucker for Regency Era stuff.



Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs will be released June 11th.





To impress the popular girls on a high school trip to London, klutzy Callie buys real Prada 
heels. But trying them on, she trips…conks her head…and wakes up in the year 1815!

There Callie meets Emily, who takes her in, mistaking her for a long-lost friend. As she spends time with Emily’s family, Callie warms to them—particularly to Emily’s cousin Alex, a hottie and a duke, if a tad arrogant.

But can Callie save Emily from a dire engagement, and win Alex’s heart, before her time in the past is up?

More Cabot than Ibbotson, Prada and Prejudice is a high-concept romantic comedy about finding friendship and love in the past in order to have happiness in the present.

Prada & Prejudice by Mandy Hubbord will be released June 11th.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails