Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hot Off the Press (1)

It's barely the first week of March and nine new books have been released!



 Marcelo in the Real World by Francisco X. Stork



Lifting the Sky by Mackie D'Arge



The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry


 The Season by Sarah MacLean


Same Difference by Siobhan Vivian


My Life in Pink and Green by Lisa Greenwald




Hannah's Winterby Kierin Meehan


 Everything is Fine by Ann Dee Ellis



 Elly: My True Story of the Holocaust by Elly Berkovtis Gross


From the author of Blue comes it's sequel, Comfort by Joyce M. Hostetter







Wow, lost of first-time authors: D'Arge, MacLean, Greenwald, Julie Berry, & Kierin Meehan. All of them sound quite interesting, but my personal favs would probably be Marcelo in the Real World (loooove the cover), The Season (I've been dying to read this one and I think I shall even buy it), & Lifting the Sky.


New in Paperback

The Rule of Claw by John Brindley (Hardcover came out in '08)

Little Friendly Advice by Siobhan Vivian (Hardcover '08)



Welp, that's all for today's "Hot Off the Press". If you would like to use B.L.T.'s "Hot Off the Press" idea on your own blog, please contact me for permission: snailink@yahoo.com Thanks!

Don't forget, tomorrow is "Wishing on Wednesday" and Thursday is "Random Day" so stay tuned....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails