Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wrapping Up 2011 Read-A-Thon Update #1

Books Read So Far: (2) books, over 600 pages in two days!

Perhaps my reluctance to enter any read-a-thon before this was because the most pages I can read at one time is 100 pages in an hour...if I can stay intrigued with the same book for that long. Some people must have  these remarkable eyes that last for hours reading small printing fonts. I wanted those for Christmas please.

Anyway, only two more books left on my official challenge: 

Unclaimed Heart - Kim Wilkins (4/5)
The Lions of Little Rock - Kristin Levine (4/5)
Ten Miles From Normal - Frances O'Roark Dowell
Putting Makeup on Dead People

I will probably be adding more books after I finished Ten Miles. I'm going to this awesome indi book store (the biggest in the Southwest!!!) and I plan to swap some old reads for some new ones :D Now it really will be Christmas.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails