Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cleaning Out the Shelves: Swapping, Selling, Donating

As my the time for me to move into my apartment for school fast approaches I find myself with a box of books that I don't need collecting dust on my lovely bookshelf while I'm gone. I'm giving you a chance to trade/swap and buy the these books from me before I donate them to the library. 
Buying info: I will accept money orders or gift cards only (I would say cash but not sure if anyone feels its safe enough to send money through the mail)–no checks or PayPal. You must pay for shipping–highly suggest tracking number for media mail. *ARCs not for sale*
Swapping/Trading Info: A book for a book; please share a link to your wishlist. Tracking number for your package is on the house :)
Library/Teen Donations: If you are a library or a teen organization in dire need of YA books please contact me.


If there are any problems with the forms please contact me at thefirstlibrarian@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Lindsay Cummings author said...

hi! i follow your blog!

just stopping by :) i have cool pics on mine today that remind me of dark YA.

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails