Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Meet Moth

Teaser Tuesday is brought you by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just following the instructions below:


-- Grab your current read
-- Open to a random page (that you've already read)
-- Share a couple of "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
-- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
-- Share the title and author too!

"If you're going to threaten me, I think it's only fair that I know who I'm dealing with. What's your name?" I have a sneaking suspicion that he might be laughing at me. "You first," I counter. He shrugs. "I'm Adam." 
"Moth."
On page 124 of 423... okay so far. A few of the stories I liked, a few I didn't. Reading these short stories is a great way to try new authors without a having to read a full length novel. This passage was from the short story, "The Spirit Jar" by Karen Mahoney, future debut author of Iron Witch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails