Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Book Gorge (16)

Book Gorge is a list of "to-be released" books that I want to read. This is a great opportunity to grab a pen and jot down these books! Till next week, wish big and happy reading...


(Book Gorge is in original creation by BLT)
This week's books are a little different. They're not as fun and light as the other books I've featured, but hold more serious subjects. Be on the look-out for these books in the upcoming months!





Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper (March)
In A Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth (Feb.)



Split by Stefan Petrucha (March)
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan (April)




The Secret to Lying by Tod Michell (June)

Photobucket

2 comments:

A Bookshelf Monstrosity said...

Didn't know Draper had a new book coming. I'll have to check this one out. Thanks.

Unknown said...

I really want to read Split.

Related Posts with Thumbnails