Thursday, November 26, 2009

Another Happy Thanksgiving Post!


Oh, great another "Thanksgiving" post, right? Oh, well you're just gonna have to read this anyway. Just kidding. :) I was going to post another book review today, but then I'm sure a lot of you might not be at the computers today. Instead of tucking yourself away in your room reading a novel, you'll be in the kitchen or listening to Uncle Harry talk about how he he burnt the turkey last year or the time the dog ate the green-bean casserole.
I'll be posting new bloggers tomorrow, but I probably won't post The Dancing Through Fire review until next week. Have a great time--no matter how boring or hectic this weekend will be. Eat lots of good food, but don't go into a turkey coma....that wouldn't be cool. LOL 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Nikki @ Bookizzle said...

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! I don't know about you, but I definitely plan on stuffing myself with pumpkin pie. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails