Sunday, May 31, 2009

In My Mailbox (3)

I hadn't been to the library in awhile but I finally popped by last week. I also ran off and forgot my list of books, so I didn't get very much. I'm expecting some stuff coming in the mail, but the darn mail has been slow all WEEK! I think the postal workers have a secret day off because twice this week there has be no mail. Or, the junk mailers decided to save some trees and not send anything this week. What did you get in your mailbox/library?






"In My Mailbox" is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkee 

5 comments:

vvb32 reads said...

snail mail could have been poorly because of the memorial day holiday too. that's the only downside to holidays. no mail. project sweet life looks like a fun one.

Rebecca said...

Looks like you got some interesting books this week. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Yes those mailman, do they ever work? haha. Great books. Enjoy!

Busy Bookblogger said...

I definitely want to pick up The Ultimate Teen Book Guide! I think it would be a great resource for someone like me! :) Thanks for sharing!

Liyana said...

Great week! Project Sweet Life looks really cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails