Monday, April 13, 2009

New Blog Design!

Hey readers,
As you've noticed I've changed my blog look. I'm personally happy with myself since it took a good three hours to finished that blog header, but I'd like to know what you think.
Is the header alright? Do you like the background design? Have you seen this background design on another book blog? How do you feel when a blogger changes his/her blog design? Do like the slideshow of what's coming up or do you prefer to see it just written on the sidebar? Do you like to know what's coming up or do you like surprises?
I'd love to hear some feedback!

2 comments:

(: Isa :) said...

I like the header a lot! It makes me curious when I can see upcoming reviews so I like the slideshow thingy. Changes are nice, but it is also comforting to see the same layout on a particular blog so that's hard to decide. Maybe I'll make a header for mine too since it's worked well for others!

Morgan @ BLT said...

Thanks Isa. I will probably keep my header the same (fonts, books, etc.). The main reason I changed my template is because another book blog had the same background. I'm still on the lookout for something more permanent, but I'm happy with this! I love blue!

Related Posts with Thumbnails