Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Muse: Book Challenge or It's a Fairy World After All (1)

Whether your back in school today or enjoying your spring break, I hope you can find the time to except a challenge from BLT. This week I challenge you to read/borrow/buy one book with the word "fairy" somewhere in the title. 
It's okay if you've got it, but can't read at the moment, or just finished it-just get your hands on a book "fairy" book and read along! What I'm reading for the challenge:

How to Ditch your Fairy by Justine Larbalestier 



Want to challenge someone else? Spread the word and share the challenge! Simply blog about this book challenge and tell readers what book you're reading for the challenge (like me) and link your post through Mr. Linky. Please be sure to provide either a link back to my blog or credit for the challenge creation. Thanks!

Monday Muse is a creation of BLT.


1 comment:

Laina said...

I did a Waiting on Wednesday with this sort of theme and mentioned you. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails