Sunday, March 1, 2009

About Books and Literature for Teens (BLT)

What's With the Sandwich?
The sandwich is a BLT (dur) and it normally stands for bacon, lettuce, and tomato; but in this case it stands for books and literature for teens. Catchy, huh? Think of BLT as a drive thru restaurant. I feature quick reviews and I'm not afraid to serve some grease! Sometimes it can be overwhelming trying to find a book that you REALLY, truly want to read. I'm hear to help you make that decision.

Who Writes These Reviews?
My name is Morgan, as in Morgan le Fay, the first librarian of Camelot.......or so the legend goes. I started BLT because I love sharing my passion for reading; but more importantly I created this blog for teens to get an inside look on what's out there in YA fiction these days.
I've been reading avidly since I was eight and I discovered YA fiction about 4 years ago.  I had great fun at the library growing up and ever since I got my first library card, the library has been my favorite place to go. The rest is history.
I love patterns, photography, I'm overly obsessed with turquoise and brown and all-thing Paris. My room is covered in it. I am currently a junior in high school and a student at a local college.
BLT was started February 19th, 2009



This is my kitty Julie (Jewey) taken on February 25, 2009. She's a big girl.
Guest Posts






Related Posts with Thumbnails